Sarvagna Skill Development Centre
Sarvagna Skill Development Centre is an initiative of Sarvagna Health Care Institute (SHCI) for empowering women for sustainable development and other underprivileged in Sarvagna Nagar Constituency.
Two centres started functioning in April, 2017 with a focus on imparting quality skill training to women:
1. Vinobha Nagar, Kadugondanahalli
2. Basavalingappa Bhavan, HBR Layout
Key training programs included:
– Basic Computer Training
– Art and Craft Making Skills
– Candle Making
– Chocolate Making
– Soap & Detergent Making etc.
Key domains selected are:
- Mobile Repair and Servicing
- Electrical Technician
- Data Entry Operator